Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Clown at Children's Parties only $5.50/hour

Date: 2010-06-08, 2:36PM MDT


Reply to: serv-w7vch-1781958787@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I am a semi-professional actor. I’ve never been a clown before but, really, how hard can it be? I need this extra money to support some…habits I’ve developed. I don’t really have a clown suit so I’m planning on wearing some of my mom’s weekend clothes, and maybe taking some of my sister’s eyeliner or something to paint my face. I actually have a restraining order preventing me from coming within 200 feet of people under 21, but I’ll provide one pair of binoculars and one telescope for the children to take turns using to they can see my act. I am going to try and incorporate animals into my act, so I’ll be bringing a 12-foot corn snake named Pongo, let me know if that is a problem. Also, I’m a chain smoker so I’ll need smoke breaks every 15 minutes. I won’t charge you for them. I’m planning on doing a few card tricks and maybe just telling some jokes for most of the time. Most of my jokes are risqué, so if that is going to be a problem please let me know ahead of time. Please email me with the subject line “Chuckles,” as that’s the name I’ll be going by. Due to court-ordered community service, I am only available Monday and Thursday nights.





•Location: American Fork

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests







PostingID: 1781958787

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1781958787&db=lv

No comments:

Post a Comment