Thursday, June 17, 2010

Participants Needed to Take New Drug That May Cure Male Pattern Baldness!

I am an amateur chemist and I am SO EXCITED!!!! I’ve been working on a solution to male pattern baldness for DAYS and I feel like I might have found one! I’ve taken rats I’ve caught from my kitchen and shaved them so they’re bald (like me!) and I’ve since come up with a concoction that I think is WORKING!! I’ve been giving the rats this solution every day twice a day and their fur has been growing back!!! Now I need several human participants to try it! Keep in mind it’s all-natural, it’s mostly stuff I pulled out of the back of my fridge. No harmful chemicals or anything, and the rats seem to love it! I would like you to take it twice a day and maybe send me photos every week or something. I’m willing to pay, but I’m only 17 so I can’t afford too much. Let me know your requirements. Male and female needed.

1 comment:

  1. I might do this, just shave my head and pretend I took the concoction and send photos of my hair growing back. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete