Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wanted: Bride, Possibly Through Arranged Marriage - $1 (Provo)

I know this is low to sink to Craigslist but thats how desperate I'm feeling. I'm graduating from BYU soon in I-SYS and I know theres lots of arranged marriages in Nepal and Indi so Im willing to move there if you are willing to make this marriage work. I think the reason I have not found a girl; her ein marriage city is the fasct that I'm slightly balding. I usually play lots of WOW in my room so you need to be ok with that as weell as drinking lots of Mounatin Dew (non-caffeine, of course). I have made a substantial amount of money doing freelance computer stuff so money is not the problem. I just feel like nobody can see past the way I look here in provo,m maybe a girl from somewhere else can. Please let me know if this is the kind of propostiion that might work for you becayuse the solo, single life is a lonely road.

No comments:

Post a Comment