Friday, June 18, 2010

Male House Mate Wanted

http://provo.craigslist.org/hou/1798536017.html

I’m looking for a male housemate/flatmate/roommate whatever you want to call it. Here’s a bit about me so you can see if it’d work:


I’ve moved around a lot in my life. I like to see new places and I’ve been in the armed services. I’ve lived in the following places (all I can think of anyways):

Markansas,

Georgea,

Boyse, Guydaho,

Guyowa-I lived in Des Moines

Mansachusetts-I love Boston!

Mistersippi-lived in Jackson and other small towns

Mantana

Nebroska

Dude Jersey-Trenton!

New Manxico-land of enchantment, baby!

Guyoming-I lived next to Harrison Ford’s cabin!

I’ve worked as a maleman and I’ve worked as a brodeo clown too. I’m not much of a cook but I can make some mean manwiches.

I’m pretty much into anything fun, I really like listening to Alex Boye and boy bands. Please email me if you think this would work for you.

Mikey_d@hotmale.com









•Location: Provo

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests







PostingID: 1798536017

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty bromantic. I might be (menterested)interested. Ha, what a tard.

    ReplyDelete