Friday, June 18, 2010

Win A Date With Mark Miller! (That’s Me) for Charity! - $1 (Beaver)

http://provo.craigslist.org/for/1799292526.html

Hey, I am really into this local charity that helps prevent gang violence in rural areas of Beaver County. I’m actually auctioning off myself as a date haha this is a bit awkward but it’s for a good cause.


On our date, I will take you out to the nicest restaurant in this area, which isn’t the nicest but for a small town we’re pretty lucky. It’s called Hungry’s Diner and they have some really great porkchops so I think you’ll like it. I will treat you like a real lady, open your doors, tell you you look pretty (even if you don’t), etc. I will pay for half the meal and we will get drinks with the meal (sodas) which I will pay for. After the meal I will take you to a scenic lookout where we can look at the rodeo grounds together. Then I will take you back to your car, probably by about 10 pm. By the way you will have to meet me in or near Beaver Utah so I hope this isn’t a problem.

The only issue is that I’m married, so my wife will be there too. She doesn’t like this idea, so we’re gonna have to pretend we’re not together and we’ll only be able to talk when she goes to the bathroom or something. Email Mark Miller with questions or bids

No comments:

Post a Comment